Tuesday, October 19, 2004

The Adventure Begins....

In a few short days my South Korean Adventure will begin.

I plan to arrive in Ulsan, South Korea (my new stomping grounds) on Saturday 23 October.
The idea is that I will begin teaching on 01 November, so that I have a full week to meet the kids, the other staff at the school, get settled into my new pad and hopefully become a little adjusted to the culture, before I begin teaching.

All my bags are packed and I think I have everything (thanks to some insightful friends who provided me with a can of Tim Horton's Coffee).
Thanks again to all my amazing friends and family who have supported me and made all the stress of the last couple of months bearable- thanks for putting up with me.

The next couple of days will likely be busy - so I promise to make my next entry once I arrive in Korea.
Please forgive me now if it makes little sense, as I assume I will be jet lagged from my 25 hour trip across the Pacific.
Take Care to all of you - stay in touch and please visit if you get the chance.

Ciao
Colleen



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home