Friday, December 31, 2004

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

Just got home from Benchwarmers...it is about 4:00am and it is snowing!!!
Horrah! Winter has arrived.!
After a much needed hiatus from the bar scene, I thought tonight I would drop by my favorite pub, and see what's going on for New Years and have a pint or two (or as it turns out, several).
Since I have tomorrow off work, I figured it was ok to begin my New Year's celebration early.
As there was not too many people at the bar, we ended up playing a few exciting rounds of Jenga (yes...Jenga) which not surprisingly gets more difficult with each beer. ..trust me.
Anyways, I have managed to make friends with a couple of Irish teachers who have invited me to go to Seoul tomorrow with them to celebrate the New Year. As my plans were not definite here in Ulsan, I have decided to ditch my mates here and head north....ahhhhh Seoul!
We are catching the bus in the morning, so I apologize for the short note...my beauty sleep beckons.
Nonetheless, I wanted to let everyone know...as I left the bar tonight..or I should say, this morning...there was snow !!!! Not a lot..but it is still falling! It is beautiful!
Troy tried to tell me I was Canadian and shouldn't get too excited ( he whispered..'Jesus Colleen, you're Canadian...stop embarrassing us'..but it was too late).
I will try to take some photos in the morning if it is still on the ground (which is unlikely).
Hope you all have an amazing New Years, and I will write when I return from Seoul.
Ciao
Love you all
Colleen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home