Friday, February 18, 2005

What a Wednesday!

Normally,, I do not go out too much during the week. Especially since I have begun my early morning classes. However, this past Wednesday was an exception. One of Ulsan's finest..and shall I add long-time resident, is leaving us. John Buckley, who some refer to as the grandfather, is leaving at the end of this month. He is a figure head for us Weguk's (foreigners) and a regular at the Writer's group that meet twice a month at Mackenzie's bar.
To honor his last Writer's group night, many 'a foreigner turned out this past Wednesday for one of many "farewell John" parties.
Normally, the writer's group does not get too crazy, but as the occasion called for it, most did not leave the bar until well after 5am.
So I thought I would share a few photos of the night with you all.
Let's just say Thursday wasn't a fun day for us teachers. Luckily, it past without too much drama and I made it to the weekend!
Spring is on it's way here in Ulsan and I am hoping to get to the beach this weekend. I have been invited to go for a raw fish dinner at Jinha beach on Sunday. Will take lots of photos if I go.
Have a good weekend.
Ciao
Colleen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home