Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Here are the rest of the photos from Sunday.
I spent the afternoon at Jinha beach watching the intentional Windsurfing Championships. Not quite the event I thought it would be, but still a fun day.
After the beach, I met with some of my adult students for dinner. It was good to meet with them outside of the classroom and enjoy some tasty bbq along with (yes..a little too much) wine and traditional Korean drinks.
Later in the evening I met up with some friends at Tombstone for a few pints...good fun as always.
I am still sick and have been trying to rest the last few days...this cold is taking its toll on my body.
Anyways, gotta get to class. I hope you enjoy the photos below:
Ciao
Colleen

1 Comments:

At 11:20 p.m. , Blogger Blake said...

I stole some more photos from you.

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home