Tuesday, May 01, 2007

A little update, since there hasn't been much happening.
My birthday was great ...quiet but great! I spent the day walking through a small urban park in Seoul and enjoying some alone time. I guess I really haven't had time to reflect on the last few months of my life. Sometimes it feels like so much has changed.
Now that I am in my 28th year, I thought this was a good time to reflect and spending a day in the woods makes for a good start.
On Sunday night I met some friends for a few cans of beer at our local GS 25 convenience store and then we enjoyed dinner at a Bibimbap buffet restaurant.
Thanks to my mates from around the world, Jon and to my family for making my birthday very special.

Unfortunately, there hasn't been too much excitement since then. Last weekend I got my hair cut and spent most of the weekend watching episodes of Heroes (yep - I am officially a geek).

Hopefully this month will be a little more exciting:
Jon is arriving in less then 2 weeks - yeah!! and we are both looking forward to spending some quality time together. The weather is really warm now and we are planning a small road trip to the west coast for a weekend. There is so much of Korea that I haven't seen yet. It will be good to do some more traveling.

Until then, I am hoping to go for a couple more hikes and keep up with my pseudo-healthy lifestyle.

Ciao

Colleen

1 Comments:

At 3:17 p.m. , Blogger Michael said...

Neat little blog you have here and Happy (although just a little late) Birthday.Just surfin and ran across you blog.Hope your having fun and enjoy the life you have.Keep smiling!If youre bored I have a little blog myself at www.michaelangelohsheaven.blogspot.com Stop on by,you dont have to knock and the cookies and milk are free LOL Oh wait there all gone but dont let that stop you.Enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home