Wednesday, January 19, 2005

For you hungry readers...an Ulsan update

I have to admit, life in Ulsan is never dull.
On Thursday I got a call from the friends that Jo and I met in Seoul over New Years. They had some time off over the weekend and wanted to come to Ulsan for a visit. Mostly, the four of us just hung around the city - went to the movies and hung out with friends in the evenings.
You will see by the photos below there was a good time had by all.
This week has been a little crazy already - Gareth arrived back in town on Sunday and dropped by the school today for a quick visit. It is great to have him back in town and we hope to meet Friday night for dinner.
As well, I have been offered a position teaching adults privately ...which is a financial blessing to say the least.
So starting in February 1st I will be getting up early 3 days a week to teach my privates and then return to my school later in the morning to begin my regular classes. I am excited since this is not only going to give me more money, but a lot more experience with teaching.
My tummy is better and I am beginning to crave food again - although I plan to ride the diet wave as long as I can...I have had several people comment already at how much weight I have lost (whoohoo).
It is late - and I apologize that there isn't more to write about. ...but I have been getting complaints that I am not writing often enough ..I fear I have spoiled my readers in the past.
Goodnight ..love you all
Colleen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home