Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Blah-bye January Blues Hello February Fun!

January is now officially over! My lost wallet during my New Years trip to Seoul and food poisoning from the last pig I will ever eat (aka: The pig who almost killed me) top the list, this past month was not my favorite.
The good news is that today I started teaching my private lessons and my students seem really great so far. I actually teach 2 separate classes : low level and advanced and meet with each group for 3 hours per week Today I began teaching the advanced level students - what a great change from my kids! The only drawback is the 6:00am wake up call and the freezing cold weather that has so conveniently grabbed Ulsan as of last night (my water was frozen this morning in my apartment...always a great surprise...apparently it was -12 degrees). Thank you to whoever invented the hair straightener..every bed head's remedy. Tomorrow I teach the lower level class which I am hoping is just as much fun. My students are all middle aged managers who work for a large industrial company here in Ulsan. Many of them have children older then me, so it felt a little awkward when I assigned homework, but as they are all very friendly and eager to learn they agreed to humor me (at least for now).
I have vacation next week for four days...thanks to the Lunar New Year (Happy New Year Hong Kong!..for Kel because I knew this would make you laugh). I plan to stay around Ulsan and try to get some good photos of the city with my new camera. I might go for a day trip somewhere but I am leaning towards some free "me" time.
Need to get to bed...early to bed, early to rise..blah blah blah.
Chat with you all later
Love you
Colleen




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home