Saturday, December 16, 2006

Merry Christmas

The last few weeks have been a flurry of activity, emotions and celebrations.
It is good to be home. It is good to see my family and friends.
Many things are just as I remembered them - and after being abroad for so long, it is very comforting.
I return to Korea in a few weeks, but will first spend Christmas at my Mom's with my family.
We are trying to savor the short time we have together.

I promise there will be more updates once I return to Korea.

Merry Christmas Everyone !

With love
Colleen

1 Comments:

At 12:06 p.m. , Blogger Helen Clayton said...

Hi!

I am sorry to hear about your sister, hopefully they will have more chances in the future.

I envy you being home for Xmas - I am feeling it now, my 3rd one here without my family, so certainly make the most of it! I hope you have a fantastic time!!

Glad to hear the reverse culture shock hasn't gotten to you too much - I dread going home when I finally do as there will be no streets full of Korean people, no high rises and no kimchi - I will miss it all!

anyway chick - have a wonderful xmas and see you when you arrive back!
Hels xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home