Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Nama nama

Ok everywhere I go I am hearing this song....at the gym, at the grocery store, as I walk down the street past the ever-friendly 'Chicken Man"...my students are humming it, and now I am humming it.
Apparently the original is by some European band, but here is the Korean version (and the one I unvoluntarily listen to almost every day).
The video is pretty funny and will give all you Canuks a little taste of Korean pop culture...ahh the fun of it all!!
Enjoy
Colleen

4 Comments:

At 12:44 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's a Korean version of O-Zone's "Dragostea Din Tei"?!

 
At 12:15 a.m. , Blogger Blake said...

Haha.

I got sick of this song like 3 years ago after it was all the rage in the nightclubs of Belgium!

 
At 12:27 a.m. , Blogger michi said...

bleargh. i HATED that song from the time i first heard it. a summer smash hit across europe two years ago. the korean doesn't help either. ;)

 
At 9:56 a.m. , Blogger Helen Clayton said...

Britney, flashdance, and well - that sucks!! I am sick of hearing that song already but at least that made it funny!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home