Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Happy Days, Happy Nights

I have finally uploaded some new photos ...truthfully, I haven't been doing too much except swimming, enjoying the ever so popular "happy shake" and watching sunsets each day - but these photos will give you an idea of how beautiful it is here.
Last night on the beach near my hut there was a fire show - which was amazing to see (check out the photos) and then some dancing and good fun until the wee hours of the morning. The last few weeks have been pretty low key - although there is plenty of drinking going on, I have been avoiding the crowds and finding myself going to sleep early in the evening - so last night's party was definately worth the loss of sleep.


It looks like I will be here until the 23rd and then I will head back to Bangkok for my flight to India the next day. Ko Chang is amazing and I am definately not ready to leave.

Not sure what the next week and a half hold - I am thinking of doing some snorkelling and maybe getting a bamboo tattoo (not for sure yet - it looks like it will hurt, but perhaps it is a right of passage for Thailand...non?)

Anyways, will keep you up to date with my adventures.

Love me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home