Saturday, January 06, 2007

In full Swing

My first week at school has been wonderful. The students were all very excited to see me again and my new class has been working very hard each day ( a nice surprise). It has also been great to catch up with my coworkers and some friends over the last few days. I almost feel as if I have never left.

This weekend, my friend Helen has come up to help move my things that I stored at her apartment over the last few months. We spent last night unpacking and setting up my computer (yeah, I am online again) and then went out to meet some of my coworkers for a traditional night of debauchery.
It ended up being a late night, well for me at least - I think 4 months of traveling has ruined me for staying up past 4am - maybe that's not such a bad thing after all.
This morning we woke up to a snowstorm that seemed to end as quickly as it started.
It was really beautiful....see photo below.
Then Helen and I spent the day at the Jinjilbang soaking in the hot tubs and attempting to detox in the saunas. It was wonderful.
Since tomorrow is Helen's birthday we have decided to go into the city tonight for a girl's night of dancing.... I have a real rock'n roll lifestyle... non?
I know I promised some apartment photos - but things are still a bit messy here. When I get everything set up I will add some photos so you can see my place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home