Thursday, May 24, 2007

Monday and Tuesday

Here is Jon eating is first Galbi dinner. We went for dinner with my coworker's Kate, Amanda and Tyler.
Now he's a pro with those tricky metal chopsticks!!

After Galbi, we went for beer and snacks at a local bar that opened up near my house. This is one of the snacks they served...ewwwe!
Yes...Jon actually ate some - I know...I know.

On Tuesday, Jon and I met up with my friend Helen to help her celebrate her last night in Korea before she left to return home to England for the summer. Several beers and two pitchers of Long Island Ice Tea later, we were the last to leave the bar. Jon and I packed Helen into a cab and dragged our drunken selves home. Needless to say wednesday was a very difficult day at work...hangovers and kindi kids don't mix well.
Thanks to Helen again who somehow paid for the eveing before we could - it was a great evening!! Have an awesome summer and I can't wait to see you in September!!

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home