Saturday, September 16, 2006

Longing for Long beach

After a week of relaxation and fun, I am feeling the need to step it up a notch or two (and by 'it' I am referring to the relaxo-meter). So tomorrow I am heading south to a smaller beach (called Long Beach) where I plan to spend the next 6 days. Apparently this beach is one of the last secluded beaches on the island of Ko Chang and will likely not be around for very much longer.
The photos look incredible - crystal clear blue water, mangroves and white sand beaches....go on...say it with me....'ahhhhh'.
I think it will be the perfect spot to organize my thoughts for India.
Although it will be my first time travelling to India I have no doubt it will be amazing, but very difficult - everything I am wanting and needing.
I doubt I will have internet access while I am at Long Beach for the next week or so, but I will blog again once I get to Bangkok on the 23rd.
I have added a few more photos of some friends I have met here and a few more sunset, beach photos for you to enjoy.

Colleen

1 Comments:

At 1:12 p.m. , Blogger twoofus said...

Love the bucket drinks - and look at you, you're practically Halle Berry!

~ Just and Sue

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home